All reviews local university room was clean free breakfast great value for the price stay there again waffles in town pool and hot tub nothing fancy convenient location staff was friendly football weekend kettle texas pet graduation fi
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Stayed for one night. Room was adequate with two beds and a somewhat small bathroom. Microwave and small refrigerator provided. Very friendly and professional staff, adequate parking. Clean and comfortable. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: Noise from the pool was somewhat loud since I was nearby but did not last all night. Get a room away from the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Samuel S
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I stay here several times a year and things are improving. The owner and his family live on site and are very helpful when things go wrong, which happens here a little to often. Usually they say they are short handed or the staff is not performing their duties correctly. Whatever!!!

Management/owner should personally inspect each room each day and proactively fix things instead of relying on customers reporting problems.

Breakfast is a joke. All bread and sugar with no protein.

Still a good reasonably priced place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Hot_Laps
Reviewed 30 June 2012

We ate breakfast at The Kettle Restaurant on Texas Avenue in College Station with my Aggie Son and decided to walk over and check out the Manor Inn. The front desk staff, Ally, was so friendly. The lobby was so clean and beautiful...we got a fantastic overnight rate...so we checked in for one night. The pillowtop mattress, the gorgeous newly remodeled room was so beautiful and clean...we extended for another night. The complimentary breakfast was delicious...staff became like family...pool was clean and refreshing...now I do not want to even go home! Great place to stay in Aggieland for a very inexpensive price... a precious hidden jewel in College Station!
I will stay here from now on when I visit my son and my niece at Texas A@M!

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 119 facing the sunset...gorgeous...newly remodeled..near the pool...parking at our door!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank sandy b
Reviewed 20 June 2012

I stayed there for graduation last month. I am glad with the service, the breakfast was ok too!!! Way more than I expected from the price. No big problems but with parking, but i think it was because it was packed. I prbly will be back again for summer graduation! :D

Room Tip: Ask for the inside rooms!! Parking, Convenience, and less noise from the neighbors!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Diego M
Reviewed 19 May 2012

The place is very convenient and close to the University. The rooms are very clean and the management was very attentive to our request. I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to College Station, TX.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends