“Awesome Food ”

Ranked #13 of 293 Restaurants in College Station
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Selected the restaurant because of reviews and they were not wrong. Waiter Josh delivered great service and the food came with lots of flavor.
The chicken strips were delicious, tons of flavor. The Patty Melt was awesome. I ate in about 3-4 bites it was so good.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

We were in College Station for a campus visit and stopped here for lucnch, having heard about the restaurant on the internet. We didn't need to do laundry, but it was fun to see that we could have. We had fried green tomatoes as an appetizer and then the spinach salad and a burger for lunch. Iced tea came in Texas sized tumblers and it kept coming. Service was outstanding. Overall a fun stop in a college town.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Laundry manager Juaquin( not sure the spelling) was not helpful when I contacted him about a laundry issue. He stated he can't/won't do anything. No true concern for a first time visitor who spent 1.5 hrs. and 5 washers that did not clean clothes. I can't imagine the owners Mike Lair or Phyllis wound not have done anything. All I asked was compensation of the $20.00 I spent at laundry. Poor customer service in my opinion. My daughter re-dried using her debit and the .50 cents was first shown as a $14.50 charge then changed to .50 cents. Linda S

1  Thank Linda S
Reviewed 9 March 2017

Went for a late burger and it was tasty. Side salad had some brown greens, which was disappointing, but the burger was good. Wish there was a lettuce wrap option for a burger. My daughter said the fries were good, too.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

My mom and I, along with my 2 year old, came to wash quite a lot of clothes that I knew we could get done much faster than at home. Plus, I knew they had really good lunch from a previous visit with my hubby back when our first apartment didn't have a washer and dryer. As soon as we got there we quickly got our clothes started in the numerous washes they gave on site. In our haste to leave the house, we forgot detergent but thankfully they had some for sale for only a dollar a load. They take credit cards at the machines which is nice instead of carrying around a bag of quarters. They also have prepaid cards available to if you plan on coming multiple times or just don't want to use your credit card over and over. Melissa was our waitress and quickly came and asked for our drink orders. I thought it was so cool instead of the usual paper and crayons for kids they had these colorful, sticky, bendy stick-like toys that you make into shapes or letters. I think I may have had more fun with them than my son even did. I posted a picture of me spelling out his name. We got our drinks fast and soon had given our food orders. My mom got the spinach salad which looked really good and it was a very good size. I got the soup and salad combo which that days soup was a Green Chile Hash and a half order side of sweet potato fries. The salad was good with the house vinaigrette dressing and the soup was really like a vegetable soup but had very good flavor from the green chiles. Loved the sweet potato fries! Perfectly crispy and the sauce that comes with them was delicious! It was sweet and tangy I think with some horseradish in it which complemented the sweet potato well. Since my son is very picky, instead of a hot dog from the kids menu the cook just grilled a wiener along with the fries. Melissa was very nice and patient with us as we had to go back and forth switching the clothes to the dryer and moving around to keep my son appeased too since he can't sit still very long. I definitely want to come back and try one of their craft beers sometime especially now that they have some from our local brewery that I haven't tried yet. Thank you, Melissa, for your patience and sweetness!