“Laundry and dessert”

Ranked #14 of 298 Restaurants in College Station
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

The place it's awesome. You can do your laundry and meanwhile eat or have coffee and dessert! It's a great idea and very well accomplished

1  Thank Marina B

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

I had delicious wings here a long time ago and don't know why I hadn't returned. Heard a commercial on the radio and decided to go again. Loved everything we ate. Gotta make it part of the rotation from now on.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Great lunch with friends and teens. Everyone got an assortment of dishes, and everyone was very happy and full... wish I would have brought my laundry in!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I like craft beer. I like good food. I like wearing clean clothes. The intersection of these lines is Harvey Washbangers in College Station, Texas. They have delicious burgers, numerous craft beers and a clean reasonably priced laundromat. They have a light board in the bar/dining area that tells you when your clothes are done. I come here even when I don't have laundry and I recommend you should too.

1  Thank BBobReally
Reviewed 6 August 2016

Harvey Washbangers has a nice menu of burgers, sandwiches, and finger food. They offer interesting and varied soups and they have a specialty burger listed on most days. The restaurant has a very clean laundromat and cleaners in the back, and once your clothes are in a washer or dryer, a light board in the dining room lets you know when your clothes are finished. Their chili and burgers are especially good. They have a wide selection of specialty beers (trendy). Their only drawback is their lack of any domestic beer for those of us who like a plain beer at a beer price instead of a the cutsey small brewery beers at a champagne price.

2  Thank Elmer-Ellis