All reviews saltgrass steakhouse salt grass breakfast supervisor breakfast room real eggs waffles minute drive santa's wonderland great hotel would highly recommend this hotel comfortable bed outdoor pool plenty of parking enjoyed our stay rooms are clean in town the staff was friendly and helpful
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Brand new hotel with good amenities. Helpful staff. Good location with a very good steakhouse just across the road. Also big Hebo supermarket available just 3 min drive away. Excellent laundry facilities. Good breakfast selection.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWPlusCS, Manager at Best Western Plus College Station Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We are happy to have been your hotel of choice for your visit to College Station and Aggie Land. We are happy to hear that you were able to make use of all the great business in the area. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 979-704-6444.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

Rooms were not ready at 3:00. People were getting ready for a wedding in the hotel lobby restroom. We were there for Santa's Wonderland and were not able to get cleaned up before our parking time appointment. Victoria at the guest counter was very frustrated with the customers who were rightly upset about our rooms not being ready. She treated us like we were a bother to her. Did not get in our rooms until close to 4. However, the rooms were very nice and the hotel was very clean. The breakfast was on par for typical complimentary breakfast. Very good location for the Santa's Wonderland. I spoke with Brent the general manager and he apologized for his staff and also said the rooms should have been ready at 3:00. He offered additional points to me because I am a rewards member. He said he will speak with his staff and make corrections. He was very nice and professional. I will stay at this hotel again

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. I can assure you this is not the norm at our property. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 979-704-6444.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

Check-in was quick and easy. The room was clean and comfortable. Loved the shower. Appreciated the shuttle bus to and from Santa Wonderland. That service was awesome. There was a wide variety of breakfast available. Several of my family members stayed here and we all enjoyed the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
BWPlusCS, Manager at Best Western Plus College Station Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. Our front desk agents work hard to make your check-in experiencce feel like a breeze and we are glad to see that our guest are taken care of propmtly and effeciently. We are very happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

Best Western Plus College Station Inn & Suites is a nice place to stay with several places nearby to go and eat and shop. Hotel is extremely new (less than 2 years). Rooms were decent and the staff was very nice. I would recommend this place.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We are always happy to hear that our guest enjoy their time with us. We are also happy to hear that you enjoyed our proximity to shopping venues, there are plenty more under way! By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

I have a lot of positive things to say about this hotel. Great location, modern decor, great breakfast, very quiet. But...
1) trash by elevator and outside was overflowing all weekend
2) strange odor on 2nd floor. Could not pinpoint what it was but it stunk - all 4 days of our visit.
3) we left for the day Friday and came back around 3:00 and our room had still not been cleaned.

Would I stay here again? Absolutely! But a little disappointed that such a nice facility wouldn't maintain their trash - a big turn off!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
BWPlusCS, Manager at Best Western Plus College Station Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our property. However, we do apologize for the unpleasent smell and the overflowing trash can. We have gotten with our Executive Housekeeper and set up a system to make sure that does not happen again. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.