“Always a fresh, delicious meal at Panera”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #99 of 315 Restaurants in College Station
Cuisines: Soups
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread College Station is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 31 October 2015

We were fortunate to stay within walking distance of this Panera Bread, since we love Panera's sandwiches, salads and soups. Everything is fresh, and it's a healthy choice in the fast food market. Relaxing atmosphere, free wifi and helpful staff.

Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

The more the Panera chain grows, the more cookie-cutter the locations become, so they are just kind of "meh" to review. This was a standard Panera. It was clean and orderly, though they seemed to have just had a big rush because there were several tables in need of bussing. (Note to the world: when a dining room has trash cans and places to put trays and dishes, bus your own table. It's just good manners.) The ingredients were fresh, the baked goods were standard for end-of-the-day Panera baked goods, and the staff was super friendly and helpful. Our to-go order came out very quickly. My only problem was that I didn't particularly like what I ordered, but that's a recipe (corporate) thing, not a specific location thing. All in all, it was a standard Panera. Would I go back? Sure. If you like the whole chain-restaurant thing, then by all means, this is a great choice.

Reviewed 9 October 2015

Of all the coffee places in the College Station area, I really like the consistency of Panera Bread, and I love their pastries. Once you've ordered your coffee, you can come back for refills at no additional charge unlike some other "famous" coffee shops found on nearly every street corner. Their cinnamon rolls are always tasty. And their dining areas are great for visiting and carrying on conversations. The College Station location is always very clean. Their coffees are fresh and very tasty.

Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

I'm someone who wouldn't even send my enemy (if i had one) here. I went through the drive thru to pick up dinner since i was headed to work. When i pulled up to place my order the employee told me to give him a second for what ever reason. I sat there and waited, and waited, and waited. I should of just left because i kid you not, i was sitting at the speaker box waiting to place my order for at least five minutes. When he finally came back on he greeted me and asked me to order when i was ready. I thought it was rude he didn't apologize for the wait or even attempt to explain. I went ahead and placed my order and drove to the pick up window. He told me my total and i handed him my card and didn't say a word since i was raised that if you didn't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. He just rolled his eyes said ok and gave me my card back. He didn't shut the window completely and i heard another employee say he doesnt know what it is with drive thrus turning people turn into ***holes. That was the last straw for me and i will NEVER be back or suggest this place to anyone. The only mistake i made is picking this place to have dinner from. There are a lot of places that'll welcome you, this isn't one of them.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

Food tastes like it's all made in some central factory and shipped out everywhere. Been twice, won't be back.