We can always count on this Hampton to deliver good service. We stay here frequently when we are in town and have never been disappointed. I can honestly say we have stayed in almost every type of non-smoking room they have and all of them have been great. Some of the furnishings in the suites are starting to look a little tired, but they are clean. Comfortable queen beds with plenty of room to move around is an added plus. Breakfast is the typical Hampton fare. We have never used the pool but the business center and fitness center are sufficient for our needs. Staff is always pleasant. The self-serve laundry room is an added plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Highway 6, the Hampton Inn & Suites College Station/US 6-East Bypass provides easy access to Bryan and College Station. Join us for a free hot breakfast every morning and use free high-speed internet access in your comfortable room to stay connected with work and home. At our location on Earl Rudder Freeway South at University Drive, you'll be less than four miles from the campus of Texas A&M University. Cheer for the Aggies at a football game or catch a show at the Wolf Pen Creek Park and Amphitheater. Experience live music on Northgate, tour Messina Hof Winery or get a taste of history at the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites College Station / US 6-East Bypass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites College Station/Us 6-East Bypass
- Hampton Inn & Suites College Station/Us 6-East Bypass Hotel College Station
- Hampton Inn College Station
- College Station Hampton Inn