Great hotel! Will go to this hotel again! Hampton Inn didn't cut corners with this one. Hotel is new, well decorated, and very
nice! Paid $109 for a king suite & we were surprised at how
comfortable the room was. Free Breakfast was great too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Highway 6, the Hampton Inn & Suites College Station/US 6-East Bypass provides easy access to Bryan and College Station. Join us for a free hot breakfast every morning and use free high-speed internet access in your comfortable room to stay connected with work and home. At our location on Earl Rudder Freeway South at University Drive, you'll be less than four miles from the campus of Texas A&M University. Cheer for the Aggies at a football game or catch a show at the Wolf Pen Creek Park and Amphitheater. Experience live music on Northgate, tour Messina Hof Winery or get a taste of history at the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Priceline, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites College Station / US 6-East Bypass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites College Station/Us 6-East Bypass
- Hampton Inn & Suites College Station/Us 6-East Bypass Hotel College Station
- Hampton Inn College Station
- College Station Hampton Inn