“Meh....”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wellborn Rd.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had friends rave about this restaurant & how amazing it was. I mean, the food was good. The wait staff was lacking. Kept forgetting things. Got our drinks mixed up. I had to refill our tea & water from the pitchers behind us.
Tarts were delicious. Don’t bother with the creme brûlée cheesecake. It was a major disappointment

1  Thank Amber S

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We had very good service and eclectic food choices by our party of four. We took home desserts from the menu.

As usual, they did not disappoint and the food was very good so we had an excellent experience with our friends!

Reviewed 16 March 2018

We had a business luncheon at the Cafe Eccell. We sat in the bar area, and because we needed to discuss business, we asked that the music sound system be turned down so that we could easily converse; our request was promptly granted. We found the service to be friendly and attentive, and the food was delicious. While there, the owner came by and greeted us. We thoroughly enjoyed our time at the Cafe Eccell.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

food was great and service was super! Needed a bit of an update with tables....the place is really nice but you feel like your sitting at a fast food table...

1  Thank LesssslieP
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

The food was pretty good and the staff was nice, but don't sit at the end of the bar where the owner apparently likes to sit. I was told to move and when I refused to do so, they played my bill and threw my friend and I out and to never return. This place is an absolute joke and we have never experienced anything like that before. Who runs a business like that and treats paying customers like trash.

5  Thank Mike G