“Typical Schlotzsky's”
Review of Schlotzsky's

Schlotzsky's
Ranked #104 of 315 Restaurants in College Station
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Have eaten here a number of times, never disappointed, same food and quality as at other locations. Friendly service, clean restaurant.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Well let me tell you our dining here was just perfect,the smoked turkey,side salad,regular chips,tomato basil soup,yeah we were pigs,but everything including pickles on the side made us feel completely satisfied,we will surely return,I am sure you too will enjoy your dining here,the staff very nice,almost forgot the addition of virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar was a nice finishing touch. You are welcome.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

I had lunch here twice this week. The first time I tried the half sandwich half mac&cheese combo. The second time it was the turkey avocado Cobb salad. Both were quite good.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Schlotzsky's started in Austin about 45 years ago and they've just gotten better. Their bread is the key and the completed and delivered sandwiches are unique and always delicious. If you see one of their stores around the country, it is truly worth the stop. And now at 45 years they are celebrating with a daily price come on that I personally don't participate in.

Reviewed 1 April 2016

Tried the Tuscan Ciabatta and the Kale & Chicken Salad at lunch. Wow! The flavor combinations pop and are intriguing. I was getting bored with Schlotsky's, but this combination makes me want to go back soon.