“Fried chicken, fries, toast, slaw....”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers
Ranked #137 of 316 Restaurants in College Station
Reviewed 9 September 2018

These are your Cane's basics, but it's very fried & heavy....remoulade is the only redeeming factor!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 26 June 2018

My kids love Cane's so whenever there is one in a town we're visiting it's usually one of our stops. This Cane's did not disappoint!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 14 June 2018

I like Raising Cane's Chicken tenders and their fries. The store is always clean and the people friendly. However, I take exception to the fact that I can get Cane's sauce, ONLY. I have asked, for cream gravy multiple times. "No sorry sir, we have Cane's Sauce." Sorry but Cane's Sauce sucks. Why can't I have a choice? Everyone who sells chicken tenders has gravy and/or other sauce choices. Come on Raising Cane's help us out.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 24 March 2017

This was the first time I've been to a Raising Cane's and I thought the chicken fingers were really good and the secret sauce was even better! The sauce really adds great flavor. It's good with French fries too!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Limited menu of chicken fingers or chicken fingers. As long as that is on your mind this place does not disappoint. Tender chicken not overly breaded. Fries hot and crispy. Even the coleslaw was ok. And sweet tea? Yes of course.

Quick clean atmosphere.