“Traveliers..... like most Chick-Fil-A's this one is good!”
Review of Chick-fil-A

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #80 of 315 Restaurants in College Station
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Traveliers..... like most Chick-Fil-A's this one is good! The service is fast and the food was fresh and tasty!

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Food is always good at this restaurant. Our visit this time was marred by very poor customer service. It appeared there was a private party was about to be held and a large portion of the dining area was off limits to folks wanting to dine in. There is a small dine in area next to the restrooms but it was taken over by Chick-fil-A teenage employees. We were lucky enough to find one dirty table so we took it. We watched as other dine in customers had no table to eat at while employees played grab-ads and loitered around the area. Maybe management should make employees eat outside or at an office in the back instead of taking up valuable customer seating. One cashier was working the counter causing a long line for drink refills. I chalk all this up to poor management.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

This is a good location that stays busy but is efficient at getting folks food quickly. They are friendly and respectful. I'd go here again when in College Station

Reviewed 26 December 2017

Went there with some out of town people who wanted to try the food. I tried to discourage them...but they wanted to eat at a place which supported donations to LGBTQ hate groups. I went with them, but didn't buy lunch. Can't stomach the idea of people who trade on hate and discrimination. When they asked me at the counter what I wanted, I said "I want CFA to stop their discriminatory practices and support." The cashier laughed at me...said they get that a lot...but nobody who worked at the restaurant cared what those who love gays think." Wow, at least they were honest. Truly a place to avoid.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

I hate doing this but I stopped coming to this location due to the fact that there is always items missing from my order. Started going to the one on Texas because they never get it wrong. I decided to go again tonight to give them another chance and once again a sandwhich was missing. I love chick fil a and their service and I understand people make mistakes but it has been multiple times now and it gets a little upseting, especially when you get home ready to eat and find out your order is missing. They are always good about replacing the items at no cost but when you live 15mins away you don't want to go back out to drive 30 mins for a sandwich.