“Great and cheap”
Review of Panda Express

Panda Express
Ranked #109 of 319 Restaurants in College Station
Reviewed 19 July 2018

Great place, the food was very good, the service was very nice and they do the best to feel us welcome, thanks a lot

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Listen, you're not gonna get authentic style Asian cuisine here. It's completely Americanized. And it's delicious! The chow mein is tasty and the honey walnut shrimp is what dreams are made of. I can get the plate, with two entrees, and make two or three meals out of it, so the deal is pretty good. It's quick, reasonably priced, friendly employees, tasty food.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Food is as good as any other Panda Express location.
Good service.
Clean facility.
Definitely met my expectations.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 28 November 2017

My wife and I decided to try Panda Express near George Bush Drive and Texas Avenue for lunch today. It was our first time there. Frankly it was better than we expected, as we just wanted a quick lunch. Their selection process is easy. The aromas mingling in there were delightful. I wound up getting the Orange Chicken and the beef next to it. We also got veggie spring rolls and fried rice and drinks. The fried rice was virtually tasteless and dry. But overall it was a nice lunch and we had plenty to bring home with us too. We will go back.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 9 November 2017

This was my first experience at Panda Express. The attendant was very kind to explain to me what the ordering process was. The Orange Chicken and fried rice was delicious. I got into town late at night and fortunately found Panda Express still open at 9:45pm--thank goodness! I was hungry and most of the other restaurants in College Station had already closed. I will eat here again.

Date of visit: October 2017