“My First Visit to a Panda Express”
Review of Panda Express

Panda Express
Ranked #110 of 315 Restaurants in College Station
Reviewed 28 November 2017

My wife and I decided to try Panda Express near George Bush Drive and Texas Avenue for lunch today. It was our first time there. Frankly it was better than we expected, as we just wanted a quick lunch. Their selection process is easy. The aromas mingling in there were delightful. I wound up getting the Orange Chicken and the beef next to it. We also got veggie spring rolls and fried rice and drinks. The fried rice was virtually tasteless and dry. But overall it was a nice lunch and we had plenty to bring home with us too. We will go back.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

This was my first experience at Panda Express. The attendant was very kind to explain to me what the ordering process was. The Orange Chicken and fried rice was delicious. I got into town late at night and fortunately found Panda Express still open at 9:45pm--thank goodness! I was hungry and most of the other restaurants in College Station had already closed. I will eat here again.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Were in for quick lunch. This location pretty well compares with most other Pandas around. Food was hot and fresh, employees were hoppin' and were pleasant. Granddaughter got her normal, orange chicken bowl with white rice. Filled her up and had enough left over for late supper. Kind of cramped, but line moves at a good pace.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Had dinner on a Saturday night. While a chain, the food was good and the service was quick. Do check it out!

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Daughter and I had just come from touring the Bush Library. We just wanted to grab something fast before leaving town. Panda Express is one of our favorite places. We were warmly welcomed when we walked in. Service was friendly and fast. Would stop here again next time in College Station.