“Great Chicken”
Review of Chicken Express

Chicken Express
Ranked #53 of 315 Restaurants in College Station
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

My husband, son & his family & I visited Chicken Express in College Station, Texas, in July. This was one of several visits, and we were well pleased as usual. We really like their chicken strips. On this visit we ordered a family meal & had ample food for our whole group. Dining area is small but well attended to & employees go over & above to make their customers happy. Great prices too.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Besides the excellent fried chicken this restaurant prepares, I love how flexible the counter staff is with accommodating your desires if they don't exactly fit the advertised menu items. They are always friendly, and the facility appears clean. Express is a key word. I never have to wait long when I walk in to order. Be sure to get a jalapeño pepper also. That accents the meal.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

They are very consistent with quality and service. The food is good, especially the livers that are the best anywhere.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

When I'm hungry for fried chicken, I want great quality, and Chicken Express has high quality chicken. I love the crunchy coating on the chicken pieces. And, it is great even afterward straight from the refrigerator. My takeout order was 100% accurate, the server went to lengths to ensure we got the best deal. Our mixed legs, livers and breasts meal coupled with tasty corn on the cob, fried okra, and wonderful biscuits was perfect. We throughly enjoyed the meal.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

We had an urge for some good fried chicken for dinner, so I drove there for a take-out order. The young man who was running the counter had only been employed for three days. He had my order so screwed up that I had to give him the order three times from beginning to end. When I finally got my order, he had forgotten one of the menu items, and I had to wait longer for the to be prepared. I felt sorry for him, and we all have to start somewhere. But, he couldn't remember what items I had told him and kept trying to give me items that I hadn't ordered. Oh, well, better luck next time. (The food was very good . . . that's the most important thing).