“Dine in, and DON'T TAKE OUT”

Rosa's Cafe & Tortilla Factory
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Rosa's Cafe is an upscale, fast-casual restaurant concept. Boasting the attributes of most full-service, sit-down Mexican food restaurants, Rosa's Cafe is unique in having an express drive-thru window to complement their authentic and colorful interior de
Reviewed 8 November 2018

It is a nice restaurant considering the price, BUT only when you dine-in. I ordered Take-out twice here, and both times it failed me. The first time I ordered the fiesta salad with beef without sour cream and rice, but it came with chicken AND sour cream and rice. The next time I ordered the fajita salad with beef and without sour cream again, this time they managed to take out the beef as well. I ended up literally eating the nacho bowl with ice berg and cheese. My friend who ordered the take out with me both ordered a platter of some sort, and they give you only a quarter of the rice they would when you dine in. So it is okay, but NEVER TAKE OUT.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 26 October 2018

While tending to business on University Drive in College Station, I stopped in at Rosa's Cafe for an early lunch. The service was friendly and the taco plate was excellent. Particularly impressive is the selection of sauces and other items one has to choose from.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 9 September 2018

I grew up having high school lunch once a week at Rosa's with the #13 over 20 years ago...how fun to find it out here & that my #13 hasn't changed! Sopapillas are perfect & so are the tortillas...well seasoned meat makes it really good.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 15 July 2018

I love Mexican food and I'm not that picky. The price is good, the service is quick and you can have a beer if you want too. The location is clean, the staff professional, and the food comes out fast, fresh, and hot.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Rosa's Cafe is a MUST if you love Mexican food! It's a fun, bright restaurant that makes their own tortillas. The food is FRESH!!! Just be aware that it's a LOT of food!! Three of us split the fajitas and we had enough for 2 more people!!!

Date of visit: June 2018