“Good Mexican fare”

Rosa's Cafe & Tortilla Factory
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Rosa's Cafe is an upscale, fast-casual restaurant concept. Boasting the attributes of most full-service, sit-down Mexican food restaurants, Rosa's Cafe is unique in having an express drive-thru window to complement their authentic and colorful interior de
Reviewed 10 May 2018

Yeah, enjoyed my lunch here. Walking distance from my hotel and worth the steps. Everyone with me enjoyed it also. Good portions of decent food.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

After finishing an early morning job on a Sunday we looked up Mexican restaurants to try a new place. Lots of great reviews, so worth a try. Food was great! And big portions for really good prices. My $8.99 meal of 1 enchilada, 1 taco, 1 tamale, 1 tostada and rice and beans came on 2 plates! Glad I was hungry! Loved the salsa bar. You order at the counter when u walk in. Go find a table and then go get your food when your number is put up on the screen. Great place!

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Since this is one of our son's favorites, we stop at Rosa's often when in College Station. Their food is consistent, the price is very fair and the service is always fast.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I went here one night for a to-go order. I had chips and queso and tacos al carbon. All was pretty average but order was accurate and service was fast. One of the highlights was the tortillas, which were fresh and homemade.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I always like to try Huevos Rancheros at restaurants that I visit for the first time.
See how they stack up against some of my favorites.
Rosa's is right up there - whether you order the bowl or the plate - you cannot go wrong.
Huevos Rancheros at there best. Thanks for the experience.