“Good options, not overwhelmed by it.”
Review of Blue Baker

Blue Baker
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Blue Baker is an artisan bakery cafe serving made-from-scratch breads, pastries, sandwiches, soup, salads, and stone-oven pizza.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Had a delicious salad and others had pizza and sandwiches. Topped it off with a key lime tart that was a tasty treat. The folks at the counter were helpful and the setting was comfortable. I love that they use real plates for counter food, but wish they would do the same with silverware instead of cheap plastic. It was quiet when we were there so ery quick.

Blue B, Public Relations Manager at Blue Baker, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you kathryng273 for the wonderful review! We appreciate your feedback and hope to serve you again soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Upon entering we were corrected about where to stand and order. Menus hidden under counter. When finally ordered food, we had to repeat the order for cashier as she did not know what we had ordered. Paid with credit card and she did not check name or signature.

The soup was good, salad poor, wheat bread is fresh and good.

No gluten free options.

I’d look elsewhere.

Blue B, Public Relations Manager at Blue Baker, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

We apologize for any inconvenience during your visit. Your feedback is very important to us and has been taken into consideration. We appreciate your review and we hope you will give us another chance to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Tried the pizza - meh. Tried a cupcake - dry. Bought a pumpkin bread and a cheese bread to take home. Both were bland, had no taste and were dry. There was no music or anything. Super quiet. Maybe it's that way for students who are trying to study? I don't want to eat in a Library. Won't go back - ever.

Blue B, Public Relations Manager at Blue Baker, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

clr1966, Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had with us, we hope you will allow us to serve you again in the future. Thank you.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I came to B.B. all through college and visit most of the time when I come into town. I was hugely disappointed in the Little Boy Blue I got. For almost $10 I’d expect more than a thin slice of meat. I’d chalk it up to a single issue but the last few times I’ve not been impressed either.

SandyTraveler2013, we apologize for the negative experience you had with us. We appreciate you being a long-time customer and we hope that you will allow us another chance to serve you. We would like to send you a gift card if you're willing to accept. Thank you!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped by to get a sandwich while out running errands. I had the Club Blue which was awesome. The croissant was so flakey and fresh. My husband had the BLT which had nice thick bacon. For a treat we got a snickerdoodle cookie. Fantastic.

Blue B, Public Relations Manager at Blue Baker, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Hello Diane,
Thank you so much for stopping by and we're so happy to hear that you loved our Club Bleu and BLT! We're also happy to hear our snickerdoodle was a big hit for you.
Thank you for leaving such a lovely review Diane and we hope to see you again very soon.