“Yummy!”
Review of Sweet Paris

Sweet Paris
Ranked #172 of 321 Restaurants in College Station
Reviewed 1 October 2018

While staying next door at Calvary Court, I had a savory crepe for lunch. It was so good, I talked my husband into going back for dessert crepes that evening. We both enjoyed our desserts very much! If you enjoy crepes, I would recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 29 August 2018

At first I was worried... Crepes in TX? Well, they are actually pretty good. At least the tres leches seasonal was delicious. Not too sweet and with fresh strawberries on the inside. While far from the real thing in France (dough too thick and the filling should have been a strawberry compote), they are still quite good. I will come back to sample some more...

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 20 August 2018

After standing in line for delicious crepes.....we were treated with coffee and crepes.
The outdoor setting is wonderful, calming

Date of visit: August 2018