“Old-Fashioned Burgers and Shakes”
Review of Wayback Burgers

Wayback Burgers
Ranked #189 of 315 Restaurants in College Station
Price range: USD 2 - USD 12
Description: We're a fast casual burger joint serving fresh, never frozen beef patties, hand-dipped milkshakes and other items the Wayback way.
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Our first time based on a friends recommendation. Got offered a Veterans discount because the clerk saw my USAA card!

The burgers and fries were great as well as the old fashioned milk shakes.

The staff was helpful and friendly!!!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

While I very much enjoyed the visit with the friendly owner, who seemed to really care about everyone's dining experience, sadly, the food was not exceptional in any way. I WANTED it to be great, but just came away with Meh. Good enough, but nothing to go our of your way for. I will give it one more chance...

Reviewed 17 June 2017

I had their veggie burger and one of their special fries. I loved it. My only gripe is that they did not let me use the veggie patty on any other style of burger, just the one they had listed. Otherwise it is better than a fast-food place, you can sit down and eat.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

We dropped by for a quick burger but it was far from quick. There were a moderate amount of patrons but service was just way to slow. The manager was very apologetic.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Previous reviews are spot on. Very average food. Took them 20 minutes to fix my fish sandwich and they were just not that busy. Unless something changes pretty dramatic I don't think they will be here long. I will not be going back.