“Not bad, just okay ”

Texas Royal Pizza
Ranked #17 of 98 Restaurants in Cleburne
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

We planned on eating the buffet, but the buffet only had two pizzas on it. So we ordered a large pizza instead. The service was friendly and quick. However, I didn't think the pizza was anything special.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Pizza s always great and the owner is all ways smiling and friendly. Hot crispy cust with lots of toppings.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

The owner will fight with you if you have a problem! Even if it is clearly the fault of the restaurant!

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

I went here for lunch because of the reviews on trip advisor
So glad I did this pizza place is wonderful! It's the only pizza place that I've eaten all the crust! Very nice owners and the restaurant is very clean!

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

I had two pizzas and a chicken wing order. The German pizza was undercooked. It also was a little bland. And the spinach pizza was the wrong order. I asked for a spinach alfredo and received a spinach with red sauce. When I called to let them know they were nice. I was not charged for spinach alfredo. And the cook said he would make another pizza but I declined. This is my second visit and will not be going back probably do too inconsistency with the pizzas.