“Great Family owned pizza place!”
Review of Texas Royal Pizza

Texas Royal Pizza
Ranked #22 of 97 Restaurants in Cleburne
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Pizza s always great and the owner is all ways smiling and friendly. Hot crispy cust with lots of toppings.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

The owner will fight with you if you have a problem! Even if it is clearly the fault of the restaurant!

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

I went here for lunch because of the reviews on trip advisor
So glad I did this pizza place is wonderful! It's the only pizza place that I've eaten all the crust! Very nice owners and the restaurant is very clean!

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

I had two pizzas and a chicken wing order. The German pizza was undercooked. It also was a little bland. And the spinach pizza was the wrong order. I asked for a spinach alfredo and received a spinach with red sauce. When I called to let them know they were nice. I was not charged for spinach alfredo. And the cook said he would make another pizza but I declined. This is my second visit and will not be going back probably do too inconsistency with the pizzas.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

The pizza was delicious and the service was wonderful and the owner was very friendly. Make sure you look for the coupons on their website and you will be shocked at the deal you have for dinner.