“Owner problems”

Texas Royal Pizza
Ranked #21 of 97 Restaurants in Cleburne
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 May 2017

The owner will fight with you if you have a problem! Even if it is clearly the fault of the restaurant!

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

I went here for lunch because of the reviews on trip advisor
So glad I did this pizza place is wonderful! It's the only pizza place that I've eaten all the crust! Very nice owners and the restaurant is very clean!

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

I had two pizzas and a chicken wing order. The German pizza was undercooked. It also was a little bland. And the spinach pizza was the wrong order. I asked for a spinach alfredo and received a spinach with red sauce. When I called to let them know they were nice. I was not charged for spinach alfredo. And the cook said he would make another pizza but I declined. This is my second visit and will not be going back probably do too inconsistency with the pizzas.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

The pizza was delicious and the service was wonderful and the owner was very friendly. Make sure you look for the coupons on their website and you will be shocked at the deal you have for dinner.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

They were easily able to accommodate a large group if calling ahead.

We all opted for the buffet which had about 8 different pizzas that covered the basics: everything, meat lover, pepperoni, etc., and even a cinnabun style. Included a salad bar which again was basic. All the pizzas were good and just came out the oven when we arrived.

Staff was very friendly and helpful.

No beer (don't know if this is a dry county). But if all you want is pizza, this is a place worth coming to.