“Disappointed ”

Texas Royal Pizza
Ranked #22 of 97 Restaurants in Cleburne
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

I had two pizzas and a chicken wing order. The German pizza was undercooked. It also was a little bland. And the spinach pizza was the wrong order. I asked for a spinach alfredo and received a spinach with red sauce. When I called to let them know they were nice. I was not charged for spinach alfredo. And the cook said he would make another pizza but I declined. This is my second visit and will not be going back probably do too inconsistency with the pizzas.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

The pizza was delicious and the service was wonderful and the owner was very friendly. Make sure you look for the coupons on their website and you will be shocked at the deal you have for dinner.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

They were easily able to accommodate a large group if calling ahead.

We all opted for the buffet which had about 8 different pizzas that covered the basics: everything, meat lover, pepperoni, etc., and even a cinnabun style. Included a salad bar which again was basic. All the pizzas were good and just came out the oven when we arrived.

Staff was very friendly and helpful.

No beer (don't know if this is a dry county). But if all you want is pizza, this is a place worth coming to.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Wow. I've traveled all over the world including places where they eat pizza with a knife and fork.
This has got to top all.
I had a pineapple base with various pork additives, man, what a pizza. The cheese was over whelming plus the toppings I asked for. I think anyone who chooses not to partake is missing out.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Love the Veggie Super! Very moist and loaded with cheese and veggies Usually a meat lovers but this pizza extremely good! Kind of expensive for medium and no discounts I know about unfortunately!

Been to Texas Royal Pizza? Share your experiences!