“Construction worker”

Add it.
Traveler's Inn & Suites
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Channelview
Reviewed 23 June 2015 via mobile

Terrible place to stay! The maid steals things from the rooms. The maintenance man leaves room doors open after working on things. Complaints to management get a shrug and an I'll tell the owner. I'll never stay there again!!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business

Reviewed 21 September 2014

bed bugs are horrible. this place is rife with them..now that the weather is changing i suspect many this winter will discover what shook me up on my last night there. they are in the walls,sockets, & thriving on every man, woman, & child that passes through.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank lcmikey
Reviewed 29 June 2014

terrible terrible place to stay..there internet never works and they will tell u to leave.if u say anything about them fixin it.it should be closed down.drugs and hookers always there.not a good place...

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Lori_t46
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My family and I were going to stay here while on vacation. The price was reasonable and the room looked nice but shortly after checking into the room we noticed meth addicts breaking into a car in the parking lot of the hotel. The manager called our room-which by the way reeked of cigarettes-for me to come to the office and review a "no visitor" policy. He was referring to my children and told me I had to pay $15 extra for them; although, we purchased a room with double beds. Then he told me I would have to pay extra for the "black man" traveling with us. He was referring to my oldest son who is 16. He stated he saw him on the hotel cameras. After useless arguing with the manager-who by the way was middle eastern indian- I realized he was racist and my husband and I did not want to stay there. He stated, "I thought the blackman's face looked familiar". I don't understand how you can stereo type a family you have never met that is not even from the state. I asked for my money back and he stated he had to deduct $15.00 from my refund because my son sat on the bed and used the bathroom. Don't stay if you're a family trying to enjoy your summer vacation, this experience will ruin it for anyone.

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank babydoyl
Reviewed 12 September 2012

the first thing the rooms are not clean and the maid goes to all rooms and takes sheets towels and leaves all doors open for anyone to go in the area has many homeless also many hookers who came knocking on doors at night. the management is a indian family ,is stayed there 1 month payed by the week then i payed for 3 days and only stayed 2 and did not get the money back for 3rd day had to get the bank involved. not good stay at your on risk

Room Tip: if in this area better to stay at baytown