See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 June 2007

I was so appalled by this hotel, I don't think I can even go into details. I will tell you this:

*I prepaid for my stay

*Even though I prepaid for my room through Southwest Airlines on recommendation by AAA, and even after I called and confirmed everything twice, they still sold out of rooms

*They gave me a room that smelled like 25 people lived in this small space for years without bathing.

*It took them until 11PM to find my son a dirty cot to sleep on

*The sheets on the bed had faded blood stains, hair and lipstick, and let me not forget to mention the graffiti written in ball point pen on the sheets...it said, "Doc & Bree". The "manager" came to the room finally at 11PM to give me the cot and change the disgusting sheets. Oh, and let me not forget to mention the absolutely horrible mattress pad that looked like someone was using it for target practice (with fluids)....

*We were so exhausted that we just thought we should go to sleep now that we think we have a cleaner room....

*When I thought things couldn't get worse, there was NONSTOP walking and jumping ALL NIGHT in the room above us. I was up all night. My calls to the front desk about the noise were on deaf ears because it continued for the entire length of our stay.

*The next day, my head hurt so bad I thought I'd walk to the pool.....well, if you take a look at the "hot tub" you'll notice the water....it looks like the stuff you see in the bottom of a port-a-potty. The water was so much worse than the sight of every single chair was broken and scattered around.

*And the hotel charged my credit card for my stay even though I pre-paid through the airlines.

*DO NOT PROVIDE THEM WITH A CREDIT CARD AT CHECK-IN (if you absolutely must stay here)

I do not recommend this hotel for any human being.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
3  Thank TahoeNVCA
Reviewed 6 January 2005

Had to change my 2 week vacation at the last minute due to weather. Before leaving home, I made my 1st 2 night's reservations over the internet. Got a decent rate of $44+. The room was nice & new, micro-fridge in all rooms. When I checked in late and tired, the *x owner who evidently lives there (baby was always crying in back room) told me how nice the place is. He then told me he had to charge me for the kids and how much nicer the Travelodges are than Days Inn. I told him that the TripRewards website said they were free and I would go to Motel 6 across the street and he backed off. When I got to the room, I found the motel info stating that 17 and younger stay free. The next morning in the breakfast area, he was reprimanding the maids in front of everyone. They may have been his family but that makes no difference to me. Those things should be handled in privacy, not in front of everyone. But in all honesty, it was a very nice motel for a good price.

1  Thank iamtravelinpam