“Quality and good service!”

Suvai Indian Kitchen
Ranked #70 of 244 Restaurants in Cedar Park
Reviewed 29 June 2017

We like the quality and service here. I love the variety they offer in executive Thaali and that's my favorite. My wife and kids always enjoy ordering Dosa and biryani. Everything taste good. Waiting for them to offer the buffet soon!

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Food at this place is very good. We tried Veg Biryani and Chechen Biryani, Both are tasted excellent. Quite and clean place.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

We went to this restaurant because it is located near the Texas Museum of Science and Technology. What a pleasant surprise! This is the best Indian food I have had in the Austin area.

I had Paneer Kati Roll (appetizer), but it was more than enough for lunch. The paneer (cheese) was melty goodness and the veggies were perfectly spiced (mild). The appetizer is about as large as, say, a Taco Bell Burrito Supreme, but oh so much better.

My husband had Goat Curry (medium spice), which comes with rice and a brown curry sauce (no veg). The seasoning was just perfect.

We finished by splitting a Mango Kulfi (like ice cream or sorbet of mango), which was the best I have ever eaten anywhere.

The restaurant is in a strip mall but not visible from Parmer Lane, so look for it carefully. It is not to be missed.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Food was good. Visited for lunch time on weekend. Good for casual dining and good indian food. Lunch options on weekdays is really good try it out.

Reviewed 8 April 2016

I too found this restaurant thru Groupon and I'm glad I did. The food is delicious, the portions are huge and the service is excellent. It will definitely be one of my regulars.