All reviewshi expressfront deskfried chickenroom was cleanpleasant hotelcircle kfridge and microwavevery pleasant stayother hotelswould stay againbreakfast barbusiness tripeasy accessnoisedqamandaelevator
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I have never stayed at a Holiday Inn Express before. Very beautiful area with many places to eat. Stayed two nights for business. Impressed by the cleanliness of the hotel, and kindness of the staff! My room did smell a little musty but other than that I loved my room. My room just was just the size I needed to layout my luggage and accessories. I stayed in room 100. I never heard a sound at night, but I did bring a large fan with me that may have drowned out any other sounds. The bed was a little firmer than I like but still was comfortable. The pillows were great! They provided pillows labeled “soft” and “firm” for your preference.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Anisa B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Park (NW Austin), responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Thank you for the detailed feedback! We appreciate your taking the time to share your experience with fellow travelers. Happy to provide a clean hotel with friendly service in a convenient location! Do come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel was ok... if you plan on sitting at the pool in the sun in the afternoon.. well that won’t happen .. pool is completely shaded... bummer
Breakfast was acceptable
Front desk man was nice
Amanda was a snot.. 2 different times to me.. not real thrilled with her.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Anisa B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Park (NW Austin), responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. The bright Texas sun does shine on many areas of our lovely pool deck, as well as over the pool and hot tub, through various times of the day. We appreciate your review!

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Stayed here for business trip. HI Express is basically the same look and feel anywhere. This hotel is also a typical HI Express that is clean, efficient and comfortable, but no luxury. Nice staff and basic breakfast. Compare to other HI Express, this hotel seems old, but well maintained. Many restaurants around.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Anisa B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Park (NW Austin), responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We do pride ourselves on cleanliness and hospitality, and are happy to hear you had a pleasant stay at our great location! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 2 March 2018

I stayed here for a week for business, and all things considered, it was fairly quiet and uneventful. The housekeep staff was always fantastic to restock whatever I had used in the room. The front desk was excellent when I experienced a vending machine issue, and took quick action when there was an unattended child in the hall. The best part? The hotel is sandwiched between a Diary Queen, and a Circle K with attached Church's Chicken. Between the two, I ate my fair share, and then some, of friend chicken and ice cream.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Anisa B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Park (NW Austin), responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate being your hotel of choice for a lengthy stay in Cedar Park, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

We drove up from San Antonio to stay at this Holiday Inn to attend a concert at HEB Center for the location less that 5 Miles from the Center. The service was, as expected, EXCELLENT! DQ next door was a plus. Lol

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Anisa B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedar Park (NW Austin), responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your experience. We do have a fantastic location, with easy access to the HEB Center, as well as a plethora of shopping and dining options closeby. We appreciate your calling out our team for their EXCELLENT service, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!