All reviews extended stay an extended period of time washers and dryers full size fridge laundry facilities rooms were very clean hotel is located texas kitchenette highway
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Knowing a little bit about the Cedar Park area, I decided to stay at this place upon my return to Texas from North Carolina. I am glad I did.

The rooms are clean and quiet. The queen sized bed is one of the best upon which I have slept. Four comfy pillows are a delight.

The hotel has free coffee 24 hours a day and a well stocked cupboard for snacks and meals. Payment of cupboard items are on the honor system.

Washers and dryers are free to use. Highly unusual.

The hotel is located near several restaurants and Highway 183.

Would have given a 5 star rating if the commode was ADA compliant (i.e., chair height) and the leather desk chair was not worn.

Have a meal across the street at Dos Salsas - great Tex-Mex food.

Room Tip: I always ask for the top floor. No problem here as the elevator is swift.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. As I am typing this response to you, our maintenance department is replacing the office chair. Thank you for your input! Come back and see us!!!

Reviewed 4 November 2017

It is funny I look on this page and see some people had the exact same problems. This is a hotel not the construction worker hang out. Sorry, people don't want to see the gazebo getting smoked out and the beer cans stack up while getting stared down.

Room Tip: Find a different candlewood if your traveling for business
Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 930acs
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

I am so sorry that you felt uncomfortable because of the guests using the Gazebo area. We have a variety of guests that stay at our hotel and yes some of them are construction crews because we have a very large amount of growth in the Cedar Park area. Sometimes the crews will unwind at the grill area but making you feel uncomfortable or "stared down" is not acceptable. Had our front desk known we wouldn't have hesitated to speak with the group.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

We stayed for an extended period of time at this Candlewood Suites due to a sale of our home and a wait until our new home was ready. The extended stay rates are good and the CS are much nicer than many other extended stay hotels. The room was fully equipped, quiet, had some brand new furniture, and was clean and fresh. It was very nice to have the onsite laundry facilities and a pet allowance since we have small pets. The best thing about the Candlewood Suites in Cedar Park are the staff. They are friendly, welcoming, professional, and available 24/7. We want to especially give a big THANK YOU to Vickie, Brody, and Pam. They were AWESOME!

Room Tip: High floor, away from elevator.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank TravelAddict1955
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Thank you for your great review. Come see us again soon. We're so glad we made your stay a memorable experience.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

You would be better off staying at the motel 6 across the street. If you are going to pay as much as they charge Marriott has an extended stay down the street about a half mile much better service about 7 dollars more a night. Will never stay at this place again IHG sorry this property is a no go !!

Room Tip: Don't waste your hard earned money
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Please explain why you were not satisfied with our property. How can we treat what ails you if we don't know. I am inclined to defend our hotel. We have much love here and our staff is very caring. If we had known what your issue was we would not have hesitated to assist you. We have a great property with full kitchens, a gazebo with grills, access to a pool, free dvd rentals, free laundry, many more amenities and the best darn staff anyone can ask for.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

This is not the standard for the brand that I am used to. The rooms are dingy, with beat up furniture (a dog or rabid cat tore up the side of the chair) and stained dining table chairs. Also, upon my return one evening there was a man standing at one end in a doorway smoking....while having the door cracked!! What the crap man, go somewhere else with that toxic crap. My allergies thank you kindly to walk your lazy behind out somewhere....considering this IS a NONsmoking establishment!! Oh! And take the employees smoking right out in front by the door with you!! Also, I am not even going to attempt to use the ice maker in the freezer considering the layer of filth on it. Ugh! I am thoroughly disgusted by the place, for the price I pay for a whole week my expectations are much higher!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
generalmgr057, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Austin N-Cedar Park, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thank you for your review. I agree 100% with you about the furniture. It is very worn but there is a light on the horizon! We have just received brand spanking new kitchen chairs and our new recliners are in transit to be delivered at any moment.
We love our property and never like to hear about unhappy guests.
We absolutely do not tolerate smoking inside the hotel. If we had known about the issue we would have addressed it immediately. I hope that you will try our property again. I am confident that you will have a wonderful stay.