“I Salata you.”

Add it.
Salata
Ranked #88 of 244 Restaurants in Cedar Park
Reviewed 3 May 2017

IT was very nice. Greens were fresh and washed well. Condiments galore. The good stuff. Cranberries, walnuts, cheese - variety. All made my salad so good. The wraps are excellent I really really like the cookies --can't stop eating them.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Ingredients were very fresh - I love their protien selection - good portion for the price! Great to have a salad place finally in Cedar Park.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

This new location was great! This is a chain restaurant but with healthy food. It's like Chipolte where you go through and tell the server what you want-- but everything is a topping for a salad. There were many, many different toppings to choose from with several different dressings. They let me sample the salad dressings to decide what I liked best. I thought the price was very reasonable. The base price is for all veggies, but there are several protein/meat choices that you can add. I also got a cup of home made tomato basil soup and it was delicious. The organic teas and fresh lemonades are great. I was impressed with the concept of this restaurant and would definitely go back again. If there was one close to my house, I think I would go there every day for lumch.

1  Thank Kiley A
Reviewed 29 March 2017

Salata is a salad franchise that recently (March 2017) in Cedar Park Texas. We have watched for it opening with eager anticipation.

As expected, it was a very good salad bar - $8 for a large salad, $7 for a small salad. You can pick pretty much anything - spinach, kale, spring salad, romaine, iceberg lettuce; the just about any toppings - peppers, green olives, cheese, sprouts, cilantro, and then optional protein - chicken, beef, vegetarian, etc. (Plus just about every dressing you might ever like).

I liked my spinach, kale, spring mix salad with my various toppings