“Worth the trip”

Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Canutillo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We definitely put a dent in the credit cards. Found some great deals at Columbia, Gap, and Adidas. Not all the stores have “outlet” pricing. Buyer beware.

All reviews
"merchandise"
in 4 reviews
"nautica"

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I have been to many outlet malls when I travel and by far this is not not outlet priced. Stuff is so expensive like buying at regular stores. For being located in a small town and considered outlet prices should definitely go down

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

I moved to NM from AZ and missed outlet mall shopping. I had to be in El Paso and was excited to find they have an outlet mall. They had all my usual favorites. Nike/Under Armor/ Michael Kors etc and great prices. I will stop anytime I am in El Paso.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

This is a nice outdoor shopping mall. There is a good selection of stores, and they do offer discounted and on sale merchandise. Nice way to spend an afternoon.