See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Told my roommate that since we used cash we need to pay for the following night by 10am or else he was giving the room away to someone else, even though the room was held via credit card

• Stayed: June 2012
5  Thank Nate956
Reviewed 2 December 2011

While the room are ok, they are priced well above other choices in town that offer more amenities. Additionally, the hotel had a mix up with our reservation. After driving 7 hour this was very frustrating and the manager/owner was a class A jerk. I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011
4  Thank Govcap
Reviewed 24 November 2011

Nice clean hotel with a Nostalgic
Look. Worth the Stay

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 13 July 2009

Canadian Courts has made some improvements and remodeled some of the larger rooms on the rear courtyard. The smaller rooms on the front still do need some updating, but they are improving. When we were there, for a wedding in Canadian, the Canadian Courts was very busy and almost sold out. I have no idea what the cost was since my room had been paid for in advance by my parents. The experience was nostalgic, but I believe I would try the larger rooms on the rear courtyard. Even though they look rundown from the outside, the rooms, though still nostalgic inside have been remodeled, and the bathrooms are larger and have been remodeled.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2007

This is in response to Blowjo's review on the Courts in Canadian. Yes, this may be true much of how ran down it is. Sad as it is there are two other options in that town. And by far I would have to say IT IS 100% better than the other 2!!! VERY SAD VERY SAD town to have to spend any night. BUT WOULD TAKE IT OR MY VEHICLE BEFORE THE OTHER 2 ANYDAY!!!!

Stayed: August 2007