“STAY HERE IT IS AWESOMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Burnet
Verandas Guest House
Ranked #2 of 4 Burnet B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 October 2015

So.... I loved this place. LOVEDDD IT!!!! SOOO beautiful! So FUN! It's like staying in a life size doll house. Everything is antique and fabulous. Rocking chairs on the wrap around porch, Bearclawed bathtub that is to die for, sleep number bed, everything is heavenly and the price is perfect :) If you want to have the most fabulous vacation stay HERE. Simple as that.

Room Tip: The davy crocket sweet is sooo beautiful
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends

Reviewed 18 June 2015

I am working over five hours from my family and was a last minute anniversary getaway, check in by 6:30 and both my wife and I ran into constructiontion and bad accidents where the roads were shut down. I called and explained what was happening and Shelly told me not to worry, just to get there safe. I arrived about twenty minutes before my wife so got checked in a tour, my bags unpacked and visited with Shellyand Jessie. They recommend a great restaurant and let us know what was going on in town for the weekend. The topper was a letter and anniversary wine glasses to keep as a reminder of our weekend. Thank you Shelly and Jessie

Room Tip: Awesome service
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John W
VerandasBurnet, Owner at Verandas Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2015

Dear John,

Thank you for the kind review -- we were so happy that we could help you and your wife celebrate your anniversary. We love sharing in people's joyous occasions! We're so glad y'all enjoyed your weekend with us. Hope that you can come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 11 June 2015

Great little getaway place. You can walk conveniently into the main square and several area restaurants/shops. Satellite TV was a little hokey, took some noodling to operate. Everything else in the room was well documented and the hosts were awesome.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
VerandasBurnet, Owner at Verandas Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2015

Dear Jim,

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. Also, thank you for bringing the issue with the cable tv to our attention. We were able to find a remote that runs everything, so next time y'all visit, it will be much easier!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 13 April 2015

We were fortunate to luck upon finding this little jewel. I cannot praise this place enough. We stayed here this past weekend for the Blubonnet Festival there in Burnet. You were minutes away from the square which made both daytime and nighttime activities so very convenient. We stayed in The Houston room whcih was absolutely perfect.The furnishings were very nice and made you feel like you had stepped back in time. There is also a common area downstairs with a parlor and kitchen for all the guests to use if they so desire as well as a large outdoor area with a huge Koi pond, fireplace and table and chairs to relax out there as well. Shelli and Jesse are the perfect hosts and welcome you like family. You receive vouchers for your breakfast from a great little diner called Crazy Gals Cafe just down the road where you can have your made to order breakfast from some great folks as well. There was also a wonderful little BBQ joint right around the corner I would definately recommend as well called Post Mountain. We had a wonderful time on this little weekend getaway and look forward to when we can go back again.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lyn A
VerandasBurnet, Owner at Verandas Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2015

Dear Lyn,

We're so glad y'all enjoyed your stay! The weather was perfect for the Bluebonnet Festival. We really enjoyed meeting the two of you --- hopefully next time we can spend a little more time visiting!

Thanks,

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at the Verandas Guest House while in doing a mud run in Burnet. I was hoping for a good night sleep before my vigorous run the next morning and this place did not disappoint. I squealed with excitement when she unlocked my room. (Houston Room) I was perfect! Everywhere I looked there were little antique treasures. The room was beautifully decorated but not gaudy. The bed-----wonderful! I felt like a princess and slept like a baby. The owners, were very accommodating and made you feel at home. No more hotels for me! I'm a B&B girl now!

Room Tip: Houston Room
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Sheri B
VerandasBurnet, Owner at Verandas Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2015

Dear Sheri,

We are so glad you got a good rest before your race. We look forward to having you stay again for your next race! We'd love to have a "B & B girl" visit us again!

Thanks,