The Hampton Inn Buda was your typical Hampton Inn, and in a good way. I am a Hilton Diamond and have stayed at Hampton's all over the USA. This particular property is in a great location, lots of places to eat and right by Cabela's. I found it to be very convenient. The property is very clean, well kept and the staff were all nice.
The only issues I had with this stay were not necessarily the hotels problem. The hotel was pretty full and other people can be very disrespectful slamming doors and talking in the hallways. I was in room 100 which is a nice studio suite suite but it is against the stairs so again people tromping up and down the stairs were behind my bed and at times that woke me up.
If in the area again I would choose this property, just a different room. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Buda and relax in a small, "hometown" atmosphere that sits on the edge of the vast cultural wonderland of Austin-the capital city of Texas and the "Live Music Capital of the World." The Hampton Inn & Suites Hotel in Buda is located just south of Austin on NAFTA Highway off I-35, only about fifteen minutes from the University of Texas-Austin and twenty minutes from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Austin South/Buda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Buda Hotel Buda
- Hampton Inn And Suites Buda
- Buda Hampton Inn