“Love This Place”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 March 2018

We have been visiting Jose's for several years. The service is always excellent, the chips and salsa are wonderful (especially with the green sauce you have to ask for), the iced tea is one of our favorites (ask for lime with your tea; they are the biggest, juiciest limes we've ever seen), and the menu has lots of great choices. This is not your traditional TexMex place. They specialize in Northern Mexico cuisine. If there is a better Chile Relleno anywhere, I'd like to see one. Their chalupas are great. I actually don't order their enchiladas very often because I do prefer the TexMex style. But, that isn't a negative for us. The wait staff is friendly and accommodating. I cannot imagine not being able to dine there. It's just that good.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

I’m a lifelong resident and I really, really want to like this place because it is a popular place and frankly I like the atmosphere there.

I’ve never really enjoyed the food, but after about a year and a half hiatus, I tried Jose’s again. The food was a total disappointment. The cheese enchiladas were not awful, but certainly not tasty. Bland and slightly cool (as if they’d been prepared much earlier). The beef fajita taco was impossible for me to eat. Dry, tough beef that hardly seemed seasoned. I took one bite and left the rest untouched.

I give Jose’s props for the many years they’ve been in business. They certainly have a loyal group of customers. For me, however, I’ve visited for my absolute last time.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 23 January 2018

The food was great authentic Mexican Food, there were no surprises, it was exactly what you should expect.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My parents loved Jose’s. I had not been there in probably 15 years. I went for lunch and had cheese enchiladas. Typical Tex-mex (which is great!). Loved the salsa. No cilantro, which I cannot abide and every place seems to be adding now. Terrific service and reasonable prices. I plan on going back — a lot.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I have been going to Joses for over 35 years. You can't beat the great food. The chicken enchiladas are my favorite.

Date of visit: October 2017

Been to Jose's Fine Mexican Food? Share your experiences!