See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Everything was great love the yard for the child to play in breakfast was good great location for the families to stay while visiting their loved ones and Bonham very quiet to have to worry about anything

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
abvibonhamtx, Hotel Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Bonham, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Guest,

You have made us so proud. It is so wonderful when a guest notices all the things that our staff does on a daily basis. So many times these things go unnoticed or at least unmentioned. Thank you so much for sharing with others about your great stay here at the hotel. We love it!!!!

Reviewed 25 December 2017

Terribly dirty carpet and a pretty bad mold problem. Aside from only having one non smokin room. The room I booked wasn't available so I had to stay in a smoking room with my 5 y/o son. Not satisfied for the money I spent.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
abvibonhamtx, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn - Bonham, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that some maintenance and housekeeping lapses detracted so much from your stay. We take real pride in satisfy guests and sincerely regret that we let you down. We’re working to get better every day and hope you will give us another chance to impress you in the near future.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here with a large group. The beds are comfortable and the air conditioner works perfectly. It doesn't look like much but it was not a bad stay. Some of the staff need to work on having better attitudes. Overall would recommend for a cheap and convenient stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
abvibonhamtx, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn - Bonham, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your feedback. I’m glad that our hotel impressed you enough that you would recommend us to other, although I regret that the hotel didn’t make a positive first impression. Our goal is to provide an experience worth repeating for every guest, every time. I hope you will indeed tell others about our hotel and make us your first choice in the area for the future. We’ll be here for you, your friends and your colleagues when you need us.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Not a great motel, but for the price you really can't expect more. I made a reservation and asked for a non-smoking room but I got a smoking room. Most of the motel rooms here are smoking - like they cater to smokers or something. I should have changed rooms but I didn't and I didn't get used to the smell either. Cigarette burns all over the bedspread and burns on the bathtub --as if people sit on the toilet and smoke or something. Housekeeping showed up at 8am (way too early), I asked them to come back since I'd be gone all day, they came back late, after I'd returned. They had all day to clean the room but didn't so I just got fresh towels and sent them away. I could not check-in one minute before check-in time, I had to leave and come back. All in all the motel is just fine if you don't have another choice. If there are other hotels available when you visit, I recommend checking those first.

Room Tip: Somewhat better than sleeping outdoors
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments about our hotel here in Bonham. I’m pleased that you had a generally good experience with us, but I’m very concerned that we didn’t live up to your standards or expectations in every way. We take great pride in our hotel, and I hope that shows. We’re also always working to get better. I hope you will give us another chance and see that we’re doing what we can to improve and enhance the guest experience.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Convenient, comfortable and reasonable priced rooms in this Motel. Was pleased with facilities and friendly service after a long journey heading to Dallas. Very peaceful and quiet area and would certainly stay here again, if I am travelling in this area.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Thomas C

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m so pleased that you would stay with us again, and I hope you have the opportunity to do that soon. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.