“Gross Grease Trap”
Review of Oak Creek Cafe - CLOSED

Oak Creek Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 October 2017

This place is super close to Blanco State Park so I decided to pop in really quick. There were three other people in the restaurant and the decor was badly out of date. I got chicken fried chicken and it was completely gross. Everything was slathered in tasteless gross white cream gravy. The chicken had obviously just been frozen and quickly reheated. All I tasted was grease and salt. DO NOT EAT HERE!!

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Best food in Blanco by far! Looking forward to our next visit!! I had chicken fried chicken hubby had grilled chicken. Both were heavenly! Fried okra was superb!

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I have had lunch at the oak creek cafe. Best burger I have had anywhere. Pinto beans are just right and my wife's chicken salad was huge and very tasty. Wait staff very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

The dining area was very dirty and looked to be disorganized. We left before ordering. I probably should give it another try , maybe management has made improvements.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

If you are hungry for a burger get the Texas burger. If you leave hungry it's your own fault. It is a 1/2 lb burger with everything. Even our big guys got full. I agree they need more waitstaff at times as the waitresses seem to cover more tables than they should. We were not in a hurry and enjoyed the atmosphere and company. There are very few places to eat in Blanco and we did like what we ordered so we will go back.

1  Thank ladyrider1986