“bbq for sure”

Risckys BBQ
Ranked #5 of 32 Restaurants in Benbrook
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

We love this place. Delicious food and the poetiins5are very generous. I really love the sausage platter.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

This place has stayed the same for years. It's always good, especially the brisket and ribs. And the half bbq chicken is good too. I like that they let me substitute to get double potato salad instead of what else it says comes with the plate. I'm glad the road construction on their side of the street is almost over, because I'm sure it hurt their business for way too long.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Stopped in as a crime of opportunity. Had some pretty good ribs and my wife's bbq bologna was especially good. Attentive service. As an afterthought we got their 5 chopped beef sandwich special to go. Pretty good for the price.

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

This particular Riscky's is one of the smaller ones; no waitresses, you just go in, order at the counter, sit down and someone brings you your food basket. I love it for those reasons. It's a great place to go and hang out by yourself. As for the food, over a decade ago I worked as a hostess at the one in downtown and what can I say? I'm biased.

Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

Like most good barbeque places this place is not fancy. It is located in an old Sonic bldg. On 377 south. A little hard to get in the parking lot at the moment due to highway construction and not wheelchair accessible but the food was good. Had a brisket sandwich andFresh fried okra. Friendly staff too.