All reviews cracker barrel circle k hot tub and pool convenience store room was clean place to stay desk clerk yogurt very nice hotel highway
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Unpleasant stay from start to finish. Waited 20 minutes at front desk to check in. NO ONE even around despite several of us waiting and calling out. Got in the room and phone was out of order and not even getting a dial tone. Tried calling the front desk via cell phone because TV not working. No one ever answered the phone on 6 tries to the front desk. Sofa in room was soiled with some kind of oil and filthy. Public bathroom on first floor was filled with trash on the floor and the floor had standing water in puddles. NOT up to Comfort Suites standards in any respect. On check out, again, no one available at front desk. Won’t be back.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 December 2017

If you are about to book, call them first and make sure their "remodel" is over.
When I pulled in I felt like I was pulling into a scary movie. Debris was leaning & pushed up all along the front of the place, the parking lot was super sparse.
Walking in was worse...furniture was PILED on top of more furniture. And it smelled like horrible chemicals or really cheap cleaner.
The breakfast area chairs were piled all over, refrigerator removed and on top of a table. This was I guess being deep cleaned but the smell of the cleaner was so strong that my mouth went instantly dry.
Once I muddled past the mess (the lounge area had sofas piled onto eachother also), I side stepped a lot of white drywall mess or something all along the floors. Got up to my room and felt very uncertain. And that SMELL was still there...like it's everywhere.
Once into the room I could barely get my suitecase through. The sofa was at a horrible angle that took up a LOT of space, but had to be that way due to the odd triangle obstruction of a wall it was on.
When I realized I couldn't escape the chemical smell, I was out. The room was as bad as it was downstairs. Like they tried to cover another issue or have extremely bad judgement when it comes to cleaning.
There was more, but you get the point.
I felt bad for the girl at the desk..she was nice.

I have yet to receive my credit back onto my card either. I was told that a manager would refund me...no offer of a refund receipt or to speak to the manager. When I asked for a receipt or something that showed I'd get a refund, I was told it can't be done. I may have to fight this w/ my card company.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We stay at this hotel all the time, the last two visits has not been up to par of what we’re use. Couldn’t wait to get into the hot tub to relax after a day of activity’s just to hop in and it was luke warm. I asked the desk clerk to please turn up the temperature on it and was told she couldn’t do anything that only the pool guy can do that. Now I know better then that. We had this issue a few years ago at this hotel and the clerk went right in and took care of the situation,
This hotel is also going down hill on cleaning the carpets, much need of a good vacuum,
On a good note breakfast was great

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank terry0012015
Reviewed 7 October 2017

I rented a King suite. The room was spacious and quiet (was on the fourth floor). The room was clean, beds comfortable and AC worked great. The front desk staff was friendly at check-in, checkout and in between. They had a wide variety of available breakfast items. The hotel was very accessible and close to the freeway and Benbrook stores, restaurants and attractions. Traffic in the area was light to moderate.

Room tip: Fourth floor was very quiet
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We had 2 rooms one had the entrance light out the other had the fire alarm covered with plastic so good thing there wasn't a fire. The beds were comfortable. Breakfast attendant was very helpful and on top of her game. Upon checkout looked for the desk clerk which wasn't too friendly to begin with to make aware of the room safety issues but she wasn't anywhere around.

Date of stay: July 2017