“Quietly Tasteful”

Bizzi's Wine and Cheese Bistro
Ranked #14 of 116 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Description: Opened fall of 2011. Has lunch and dinner service, wine tastings and a large cheese selection.
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I quiet and romantic small bistro with a great wine selection. The food is also well prepared for folks with a selective palate.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

It was Cinco de Mayo and the guys had the special. I had the pork chops and my friend had the Beef Wellington. The portions were very ample and the food was wonderful!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Beats the Brie we had at the Best Western Plus in Williams Arizona, and may be the best we have had ever. Served sweet.

Shrimp and scallops with homemade pasta could serve two after Brie and Buratta appetizer. But "homemade" isn't adequate to describe the subtle and interesting flavor of the pasta.

This restaurant is what I would describe as upscale casual. A great, safe place to spend an afternoon or evening with friends.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

I've been going to Bizzi's for a few years. I came upon it by accident - and am glad I did. They do everything fresh and in house. The wine menu is amazing. They are open for lunch and dinner. I haven't found anything on the menu that I don't like. Bizzi's is family run and you can tell by the love and attention they put into everything.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Not always easy to find, as sign is small, but once inside, it is restful, and a delight to be at.
The food is truly hand made, pastas, breads, etc. we were a larger group attending for lunch. Menu is varied, from salads, sandwiches, lovely soups and entrees. Not an easy decision to make, as it all sounds good, so everyone seemed to have a different order, yet the waitress was able to remember what each person ordered, was efficient, yet very pleasant to work with.
The pasta dish I ordered was delicious, although for my taste I needed more salt. Salad needed more dressing, which actually was different from so many places that drown one's salad! We asked for more, was brought immediately with no hassle.

I personally hope to return here again soon. They also have wine dinners, which I hope to attend! This may not be that well known, but it is worth seeking out for great meal!