“Like going to a nursing home!”
Review of Buttermilk Cafe

Buttermilk Cafe
Ranked #32 of 135 Restaurants in Bedford
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

They messed up on my food, so i had to wait while my boyfriend ate his food. By the time i got my food, my boyfriend was done, so i took it to go and the owner gave me $1.00 off my order! That was an insult!
Also, the butter they have is nasty!

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Food was very bland, run of the mill breakfast. The prices are reasonable but the coffee could use improvement. Not sure I would eat here again, only because there are closer places I like better, but you never know until you go.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We always seem to return to places we enjoyed and the Buttermilk Cafe was a return visit again on this trip. The only difference was my menu choice this time was the meat loaf, the meal started with fresh rolls / corn bread, with a cup of fresh vegi beef soup, with the main dish come a side of green beans, and mashed potatoes. The worst part about eating here is that your too full to try the home made bake goods. Oh did mention the portion are so large you can make two or three meals with them.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I love Chicken Fried Chicken. The Buttermilk Cafe has the best I have ever had. The food is awesome Prices are very reasonable. Service is excellent. I will eat here again.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

We've always driven by and the look of the building seemed enticing to grab a great home style breakfast. Walking in and looking at the menu I still had high hopes. The decor has a grandma country kitchen feel. The food however tells a different story. I got the two egg breakfast. My eggs were a hard scrambled, the bacon had zero flavor and the hash browns were limp and undercooked. My English muffin was good and the coffee was decent. My husband agreed with me on the bacon. His Texas waffle was okay he says. The service was good and fairly quickly. We will not be returning, there are far better breakfast places in the area.

1  Thank Andrea M