“Worst place ever”

El Hacendado Restaurante
Ranked #130 of 188 Restaurants in Baytown
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 March 2015 via mobile

We came here tonight and the worst service ive had with my family the waitrest was in a bad mood but we said its ok but it got worst so we ordered and we said what we want then she said order something else the cook dont know how to cook yup thats right and we told her the truth we told her she needs to change her attitude before anyone else comes in her and gets mad at you cause of that attitude of yours she looked at us told us ok i dont care what you think i couldnt belive she told us that just telling yall that its the worst place to go i will never go there

1  Thank Sarah C

Reviewed 23 January 2015

I reviewed this restaurant last year but after a recent experience and seeing current reviews that turn my stomach have to post another.

See reviews posted on yelp under El Hasendado. According to 2 reviews posted, live roaches were found in the food. I am sad, as this place was very good at one point. I hope the place is cleaned up but I am afraid I won't be back after seeing that. I also had a recent bad experience, having found plastic in my food along with very untasty beef quesadillas, hard rice and tasteless beans. This was my go-to place so it is a great loss for me unfortunately.

Reviewed 22 December 2014

My family and I had breakfast here and we did not like it. This is more of a truck stop restaurant. Over priced!! Prices are not on the menu so for a $3.99 breakfast you are gonna end up paying about $10. Both flour and corn tortillas are hard well store bought so they have that store brand taste to them. The aguas frescas are not. I think what they do is open a packet of klass and just mix. Service was bad, the young lady took too long to come and take our order. Never stopping there again.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

the food is great is truly Mexican food they have a lot of variety ' menudo tripitas barbacoa pozole tacos enchiladas chicken beef soups wooo the list goes on and on

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Recently discovered this restaurant and I am in love with it! Great food, great staff.....food is authentic, not like the 'tv dinners' served down the street :)