“Crispy Fried chicken under cooked”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #29 of 52 Restaurants in Bay City
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I like original chicken but fried chicken was under cooked. I was told original chicken would be 16 minute wait time. So, I tried the crispy fried chicken. I had to return it because it was under cooked. At that time I was able to get an order of original fried chicken. That chicken was great as usual.

Reviewed 4 November 2016

Staff was efficient and friendly. About what Abouwould expect from a KFC. Clean place to eat. The drive thrust was a little long but it eventually moved along.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

KFC is still KFC..has good chicken but....this restaurant used to have the buffet and when I last stopped they said it had been discontinued. Sad face. I now wait until I visit my Mom in Arkansas and get my KFC fix there, where they still have the buffet, and take her a bucket as well.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

I found it rather expensive, the quality was good, but, no grilled chicken to boot. They are also a Taco Bell.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

We went in there yesterday on our way home. The food was fresh and hot. The service was good.
The disappointing fact is that the restrooms were absolutely horrible. We used hand sanitizer before eating. If we would have seen the condition of the restrooms beforehand, we would have gone somewhere else.
It looks like there is no sense of pride displayed at this place. As we were pulling out we took the time to observe the front door glass, it was very dirty. It just seems like the management or owner don't work there or just don't care....
We will not be back to eat there.