“Good Food!”
Review of Cafe Roux

Cafe Roux
Ranked #14 of 52 Restaurants in Bay City
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Very good ! The shrimp etoufee was outstanding; while hubby enjoyed his seafood gumbo. Each meal had option of small or large portion and the small was plenty for lunch. Excellent bread pudding. Very nice to have a restaurant in Bay City that serves this type of cuisine!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I have been here 4 times. Food always wonderful. I and a friend like coffee and this is good coffee. Great gumbo, beans and rice.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We just tried this cafe for the first time today. The hamburger was so delish and so were the seasoned french fries! Also, if you love potato salad, this is a great one! I could eat just that for lunch! The gumbo was definitely not the greatest, but I hear their sweet tea is amazing! Will definitely be trying more of their menu items soon!...Be prepared to wait a little bit for your food or if you are in a hurry, call ahead of time.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Delicious fresh tasty excellent food. Loved it! Service was good. Chef owner came out to converse. Try the etouffee!!

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

This is my favorite place to eat in Bay City. I'm working my way through the menu, I've yet to find a dish I don't like. I really like the gumbo and the red beans and rice are good, too. The vanilla black tea is a nice change of pace and the owner/chef is really nice.