“Not the best”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Wildersville
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Used the drive thru. Employee was not familiar with menu. Order was not prepared as requested, had to wait for order to be corrected. Wrong change was given. Would not visit again.

1  Thank dms0953

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Convenience was great- right off I-40. Not the cleanest restaurant. Food was not hot, and our order was wrong. Cashier was friendly, but I wouldn’t stop here again. I really expect more consistency from a chain like Dairy Queen.

1  Thank gingerp281
Reviewed 4 May 2017

I stopped here on my way back to Memphis hoping to grab a quick bite to eat. Big...mistake. The large group of waiting around the cash register for their orders should have been my first clue. I ordered a mushroom swiss burger and an iced tea. I then proceeded to wait. And wait. And wait some more. Finally after fifteen minutes I asked for a refund for my burger. Surprisingly I got it with no pushback. This sort of thing must happen frequently.

One thing that I should point out and that a large number of cups spilled out onto the floor. Numerous employees just walked by without picking them up. It wouldn't surprise me if the people working there waited until all the customers left before picking them up and placing them in the holding sleeve to be used for later customer orders.

1  Thank scalba123
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

The Staff was friendly and promptly took our order and it was correct. The restaurant and restrooms were clean. The food was hot and the ice cream was tasty. No complaints here!

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Good place but behind because of how busy they always are so there is a long wait. But friendly staff and food done properly. Not a good stop for quick food tho.