“Skydiving with Nate - more amazing than I could ever imagine!”

Tennessee Skydiving
Ranked #4 of 18 things to do in Tullahoma
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Yesterday was hands down one of the best experiences of my life! I will definitely do it again, and now I am thinking about getting my license. Nate was my instructor, and he was the bomb! He was very cool and funny. I can't wait to go back again very soon! Thanks Nate!!! ;)

Date of experience: March 2018
"tandem jump"
in 7 reviews
"bucket list"
in 5 reviews
"can't wait to go again"
"the staff was great"
in 3 reviews
"best experiences of my life"
"fear of heights"
"nate"
"crew"
"jumper"

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Caleb and Brandon did an amazing job! Caleb explained everything as he harnessed me up and Brandon took time to talk to me before my interview. I opted for the ultimate video package and it was worth it! He got all sorts of amazing shots for me and the video editing is awesome! I was nervous but the instructors on the plane lightened the mood with all sorts of jokes and conversation. I will definitely be back and request the both of them again. Thank you for the awesome experience

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 31 August 2017

I returned to Tennessee Skydiving for the second time and enjoyed it just as much as my first time. I do recommend splurging and getting the video package the first time you go. It is an amazing experience and the staff is very accommodating and friendly.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We have two adult daughters that had a super experience. The instructors were experienced, competent and the operation is all about safety.

Both signed up for full classes and both girls feel it is one of the best experiences of their lives.

Definitely one of the best things to do in Tullahoma! 5 stars.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Had an awesome first skydive experience with Mike as my tandem instructor! Everyone was super friendly and their customer service was excellent! Went early in morning which was recommended and had no issues. Tito the videographer did an amazing job also. Will definitely return for another skydive in the future.