other travellers have booked this property

Review of Firefly Cove

Firefly Cove Living Room with Wood burning fireplace
Firefly Cove Kitchen Area
Firefly Cove Kitchen View
Queen Bedroom
Luxury Bathroom with heated floor, claw footed tub and stand up shower
2nd Queen Bedroom
2nd Bathroom
Firefly Cove Front Deck
Firefly Cove Back Deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Patty B
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Quiet, clean and comfy”
Reviewed 15 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We had a great 3 night stay at Firefly in late April. The cabin has an open floor plan which makes it feel very spacious. The decor is quite nice for a vacation rental with many vintage and antique items. The two bedrooms with full baths on either side of the living area are very private. The cabin is conveniently located half way between Pigeon Forge and Townsend. Bring your own pillows if you can, they were a bit uncomfortable and the kitchen was not really equipped for any serious cooking, but we ate out and really didn't care about that. This is one of nicest vacation rentals I have stayed at for the price.

29 Jun 2017
Thank you so much for staying with us. We are happy that you guys enjoyed your stay at Firefly Cove and the Smoky Mountains. I did look at the kitchen stock items and have updated it to be more complete. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Please come back and stay with us again!!
Tom W
“Great!!”
Reviewed 30 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Firefly Cove was everything we wanted, easily accessible, centrally located, beautiful, and clean! We had an awesome trip and I would definitely recommend this to anyone. I would and probably will be back!!! It's a home away from home! Thank you!!

29 Jun 2017
Thank you so much for staying with us. We are happy that you guys enjoyed your stay at Firefly Cove and the Smoky Mountains. Please come back and stay with us again!!
Patty B
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great people to work with!!!”
Reviewed 9 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I haven't stayed at the cabin yet, but I want to say how great Cathy Moore, the booking agent, is to work with. I inadvertently booked two cabins because of a banner on Trip Advisor that stated the first cabin was not available during the days I had selected. Cathy was very helpful to me as I tried to cancel the second reservation with Trip Adivsor, which wasn't easy, and she helped me get a refund for the second deposit. I would happily book a vacation home with her in the future. I will review the cabin in April after we have our stay there.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was clean and very accessible.
Liked least: Toilets too small for adults.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
3 Oct 2016
Thank you so much for staying with us at Firefly Cove. It is a wonderful place to stay!! Don't forget that we offer a return customer discount if you book directly with our website.
Randy1009...
Semmes, Alabama
“Great Place to Stay between Townsend and Pigeon Forge.”
Reviewed 31 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

The place was ready for us and everything was great. It was easy to get to and quiet area. My wife enjoyed the big tub. The only thing I was disappointed in was the cable service, lack of network channels. All in all it worked out great for our visit. Will keep it in mind for our next trip.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
13 Jun 2016
Thank you so much for staying with us. We are happy that you guys enjoyed your stay. The cable does have network channels. I'm not sure why they were not able to be accessed during your stay but we have checked and they are working now. Thank you so much for letting us know!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing