“Great people to work with!!!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Firefly Cove

Cucina completamente attrezzata
Mangiare per quattro
Altro lato della Great Room
Queen Master Bedroom
Vasca con piedini e doccia in piedi nel bagno principale
Alzati Doccia nel Master
Queen 2nd Bedroom
2 ° bagno
Back Deck
Front Deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Patty B
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great people to work with!!!”
Reviewed 9 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I haven't stayed at the cabin yet, but I want to say how great Cathy Moore, the booking agent, is to work with. I inadvertently booked two cabins because of a banner on Trip Advisor that stated the first cabin was not available during the days I had selected. Cathy was very helpful to me as I tried to cancel the second reservation with Trip Adivsor, which wasn't easy, and she helped me get a refund for the second deposit. I would happily book a vacation home with her in the future. I will review the cabin in April after we have our stay there.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was clean and very accessible.
Liked least: Toilets too small for adults.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
3 Oct 2016
Thank you so much for staying with us at Firefly Cove. It is a wonderful place to stay!! Don't forget that we offer a return customer discount if you book directly with our website.
Randy1009...
Semmes, Alabama
“Great Place to Stay between Townsend and Pigeon Forge.”
Reviewed 31 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

The place was ready for us and everything was great. It was easy to get to and quiet area. My wife enjoyed the big tub. The only thing I was disappointed in was the cable service, lack of network channels. All in all it worked out great for our visit. Will keep it in mind for our next trip.

13 Jun 2016
Thank you so much for staying with us. We are happy that you guys enjoyed your stay. The cable does have network channels. I'm not sure why they were not able to be accessed during your stay but we have checked and they are working now. Thank you so much for letting us know!
615sue54
Semmes, Alabama
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 23 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

It was clean & peaceful!
We stayed there about 41/2 days.
I really enjoyed my stay there it's middle of everything.
Very peaceful & restful vacation.
We're coming back again hopefully next year.

25 May 2016
Thank you so much for your kind words. We look forward to serving you in the future!
368ej
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Very nice, close to GSMNP”
Reviewed 14 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

Firefly Cove is a very nice, clean, well kept cabin. We stayed here for 3 nights with a family of 3 during spring break. It was our first trip to the Smokies. Everything was in good shape. There was plenty of room. The furniture was comfortable. It was easy to find. It is very close to the Metcalf Bottoms area in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Does not have incredible mountain views, but is in a very peaceful location.

4 May 2015
Isn't Firefly Cove the best cabin around!!! Everyone who stays here just loves it. I'm so happy that you picked it for your family. Please let us know when you want to return. We would love to have you back again!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing