“Sold”

Add it.
Lee Roberson Art Gallery
Ranked #20 of 33 things to do in Townsend
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I believe this sold this year and everything was auctioned off. It was a very interesting compound when I stopped in last year.

1  Thank Mary K J

Reviewed 22 August 2016

I found this gallery while on a trip to Townsend's Little River Campground. I love to ramble in nature's tucked away places. I stumbled upon the gallery and was delighted with the actual gallery,the artist and the artwork.The gallery itself is a work of art, and tucked away as you would expect a treasure to be. The grounds are lovely. I met the artist and purchased a print. He does paintings of the most beautiful mountain scenes. Just looking at his work is a gift of beauty. He is so talented.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

I have visited this gallery and studio many times in past years. But sadly, Mr. Roberson has passed away. Many of his prints can still be seen in restaurants and stores around Townsend. You can purchase his prints at the Dogwood Mall.

9  Thank Kathy D
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I have been going to the Smoky Mountains for over forty years. This year we stopped at Lee Roberson's Art Gallery. All I can say is that this visit was the most enjoyable place I have been in the Smoky Mountains in forty years! Lee and his wife will make you feel welcome and like you are visiting family! I wish them both many happy years and will make this a stop in every future visit to the mountains!

2  Thank Gary S
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Most people who have been to the smokies will be familiar with Lee Roberson's work. I can remember going to Lee's gallery years ago before he and his first wife divorced. For a while he moved out of the gallery in the woods and into a strip mall in Townsend - mistake. Now he's back in the old gallery in all its beauty and Lee is in rare form. My brother and I stopped in to look around and Lee and Beverly talked to us for quite a while. Both are very nice and personable and we enjoyed hearing the back and forth banter between them. If you're in the smokies, stop in and see them and buy something. Help support one of the areas most enduring and prolific artists.

4  Thank marcoon