Review Highlights
Great place for horseback riding and zip line!

I had never zip lined before coming here. The staff is great and very friendly! My fears were... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
dcole13
Knoxville, Tennessee
The highlight of our trip!

My husband and I knew we wanted to ride horses on our trip to the Gatlinburg area, but I did not... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
pnaps10
Ann Arbor, Michigan

All reviews zip lining horseback ride unguided tour bible verses well trained horses amazing ride would definitely go back well taken care staff was very friendly trail angie smokies stable scenery thrilling vacation instructions
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I loved it so much. we were so glad we stopped at this spot. We were greated with lovely Angie and told about all the prices. Didn't feel that she was trying to upsell or anything. The couple have this beautiful place with the most well trained horses i have ever seen. It was so easy and great price. i would go there again when in the area. loved it!!!

1  Thank Aiah Y
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

I’m local and have been here many times. I love that it is the only non guided tour where it’s just the people you came with. The views are the best by far! The horses are well trained and the staff is friendly. I always recommend them to tourists!

1  Thank Kayla F
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Went here after looking at many different zip lines in the area, and this is by far the best around. Good prices, awesome people, and best experience! Views and speeds are amazing!

Reviewed 19 October 2017

My wife, 15 year old daughter and I saddled up at the bottom of a hill and proceeded to wind our way to a vista view of the Smokies. We picked here because we didn't just want to walk through the woods but see a long range view of the mountains as well.The trail was pretty and interesting. It was a very enjoyable one hour ride. It was like having our own horses and with just my family on the trail it was pleasant to talk.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

This was the peak of our vacation. I was so afraid to ride the horse by myself unguided since that was my first time riding!!! But God, how smart are these horses! they know where to go, they know where to stop for pictures, and wait for the ones behind! Just incredible! the trail that you go on leads to a breathtaking view of the mountains, and the horses of course stop for you to take the pictures. They even let my husband ride with our 3 year old on the horse. The owners are so nice and welcoming, they even gave my daughter some apples to feed the horses.Will definitely like to come back and do it again!