“Wonderful”

Dixie Plaza Motel
Dixie Plaza Motel
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Tazewell
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Nice people and rooms. For sure the best place in town. If you need anything ask Johnny we were really impressed by him and his workers trying to provide us the best experience. The rooms were really clean.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Stayed here because they took pets. The owner was very friendly and so was the staff. The place could use a little updating and TLC. Plenty of hot water ! The Dixie Plaza was fairly easy to find right off 25E.....

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JAROLD L
Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

Happened to pass by this motel last month. Was night and decided to stay in the motel. Rooms were very clean and all facilities were provided. The staff was friendly and courteous. Will definitely recommend my friends and relatives. It is a small place but the best.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2015

When we arrived, it was late we checked in and went to bed~~~ With me was my husband, son and 2 grandsons~ the bathroom tub was filthy dirty, even after the maid had been there the next day, they quoted one price and asked us to leave a day early, said we didn't pay enough money for our last night~for the tub I actually went and bought stuff to clean it with and it was so bad I wouldn't give my grandsons a bath in it!!! the hotel manager told me he was going to and I quote "Call the Law" My response to that was it's okay I'll do it myself~~~ the police actually told me it was a dangerous hotel!!! Said I wished I'd known that before I went there, my Dad lives in the city but it was for a family funeral and his house was full with the older family members!!! So our last night there was spent on the floor of my Dad's home!!! Never again and I would never even send my worst enemy there it was horrible~~~ the manager also told me I'd been kicked out of every hotel in Tazewell, yet I had never stayed in a hotel there before!!! BAD CHOICE!!! Well pacing up we were looking for my grandson's bottle and we moved the nightstand to see if it had fallen behind, low and behold the garbage we found under there was horrible, moldy food, wrappers, mouse droppings and a used condem!!!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Lorinda S
Reviewed 8 April 2015 via mobile

I stayed here my first night in Tazewell and I will not stay here again. The beds were unfavorably uncomfortable and old with burned spread, outdated television, too much furniture for the room and recklessly over priced. Almost 100 dollars per day. Just go somewhere else. Not worth the money.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Gisele P
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tazewell
0.6 km away
7.1 km away
Woodlake Lodge
Woodlake Lodge
#2 of 4 in Tazewell

Been to Dixie Plaza Motel? Share your experiences!